Welcome to the website for Cub Scout Pack 69!
- Cub Scouting is America’s foremost youth program for boys. It is designed for boys ages 1st through 5th grades and their families, Cub Scouts combines outdoor activities, sports, academics and more in a fun and exciting program that helps families teach character values and participate in family fun activities.
- Our local Cub Scout Pack, through its parent volunteers, provides an rich experience for our sons. An example of activities that we have done include:
- Pinewood derby races,
- Cubmoble (a kind of a soapbox derby),
- sleepovers on the Battleship New Jersey, Liberty Science Center, Ripley’s Times Square, and the Philly Zoo
- day trips to the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum,
- sports outings including Devils’ hockey and Red Bulls’ soccer,
- summer day camp,
- for more opportunities, check our calendar or visit our council offerings at cubopportunities.ppbsa.org.
- The pack is organized into grade level “dens” and meet regularly at the den and pack levels along with the special outings mentioned above.
- The pack meets monthly, usually on the second Tuesday from 6:45 PM until 8:00 at the Rockaway Valley Parish House (directions below). Feel free to stop by and visit us or contact us with any questions.
Ready to join? More information for interested parents and newly joined can be found here.
View the lastest newsletter or subscribe to the Pack 69 Bugle.
Contact us for more information or to request an invitation to join this website:
- Cub Scout Leader: Daniel Ambrosiani (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Too old for cubs?
- Boy Scouts is for boys going to the six grade through high school. Our local organization is Troop 69, which meets in the same location on Wednesday nights at 7:30.
Directions to our pack meeting place, the Rockaway Valley Parish House at 38 Valley Road, Boonton Township, NJ.